Monday, February 8, 2010

My Birthday Theme Song


So today is the day. That's it. I'm now 30. I'm 30 years old. I am in my 30's. I know a lot of people don't quite understand what I'm going on about, but it's a big deal to me.

*I'm not where I thought I would be when I was 30, so I'm having to re-evaluate the situation and come to terms with it a bit I guess

*Not sure if I can get away with enjoying watching re-runs of Blossom on YouTube

*I have to make a decision to make a decision to have more kids or not. I'm 30 and I've got about 10 years before things start to get a bit tricky.

Oh there are more, but after a few middies of Coopers Pale Ale I'm all out.

So here is a self portrait of me on my 30th Birthday.

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

No comments:

Post a Comment