Sunday, March 7, 2010

07/03 Fire in the Night Sky

 


What a humbling sunset this evening..... I've had a pretty emotional week this week. Purely wrapped up in my own thoughts. I've been looking forward to the end of the week so I could just write it off pretty much. And then this happened. This beautiful sky came before me. How lucky am I that I was born in a country at a time where I could sit in a comfy chair, listen to Soundgarden (thanks D) and watch the sunset with a beer. Life is pretty great.

I was going to post a picture of the awesome rotisserie chicken D cooked for our dinner.
Yeeeaaahh! It was sooo smokey and spicy. Maybe even the best chicken I've tasted. Big call I know, I've eaten plenty of fowl in my time. But damn it was good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment