Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If kids get cranky, put them in water 27/04


WOW! I've seen some awesome pictures of Iceland's Eyjafjallajökull Volcano erupting over the past week, they're awesome.

Anyway, I ran again today. I was actually looking forward to going for a run today. Not sure if I've ever had that kind of though in my head. But I like it!
I run down one of the main roads in town, a) because it's a good 4km round trip, and b) because I'm vain and think that I'd much rather be seen running than walking down the road. So it's a good motivator to just keep on runnin'. Surely, whatever works right?

I had a gorgeous mummy moment today. Polly and I were outside, me reading Frankie magazine, she making me numerous cups of tea inside her cubby. Then she decided she wanted to play with water so I got her a bucket and took her clothes off and she just plonked herself in the bucket and just sat there and pretended to cuddle a rabbit, which was actually a blade of grass. She was talking to the rabbit and showing me and then was very upset when she dropped him on the lawn. "Where's Mr Rabbit gone?". Oh it was sweet.


What I'm listening to today: The Cure-Greatest Hits
What I'm reading: Frankie mag

No comments:

Post a Comment