Friday, April 23, 2010

My Poor Shins 23/04


Yesterday I went for a run......Well a run, a walk and a slow jog. I'm VERY unfit. The run that I started off with nearly gave me an asthma attack, and I don't even have asthma! I took Polly with me in the pram and she chatted and sang the whole way, a 4km round trip. I woke up this morning with very sore shins, but I really felt great when i got home last night. Brent says it's the 'Endorphins' and I'll just get better and feel even better the further I go. (He's a running man)
I love the idea of my half hour downtime at the end of the day is me getting some exercise while listening to the Ipod.
This is all about better-ing myself. What they say is true, the only thing that matters is your health. So this is the idea behind the exercising.
Plus, exercise is supposed to be great for your mental health.

What I'm listening to today: The Cream and The Crock-You Am I
What I'm reading: All the Pretty Horses-Cormac McCarthy

By The Way
How appropriate my picture is today
xx
C

No comments:

Post a Comment