Monday, April 19, 2010

What I be is what i be - 19/04

 

There are so many things I don't understand or know about. This picture is a perfect example. I mean, I know that the nails are drawn to the magnet because.....well because they are, but I don't know why they do it. And that's where I'm at in my personal life. I've been seeing a counsellor for a month or so now to figure out my behaviours and why I do the things I do, or react certain ways to things. And my god, it's amazing. The psychology behind it all is so interesting. There isn't anything actually WRONG with me, I've just got a few issues that I felt it's about time I dealt with. I've been told I'm "Completely Normal", but I am going to ask my counsellor to put that in writing in case I ever doubt it. I have a wonderful, wonderful husband who is supportive of anything I do and any decisions I make. You should all get yourselves one, they're good to have around.

X
C.

Song I'm listening to today: Not Ready Yet - The Eels
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment