Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soy Long Mac and a Baby Cino 23/05

Today is a day for time out. The weather is wet and blustery.
Not just windy, blustery.
P and I rugged up in hooded jumpers and wellington boots to go to the shop to buy ground ginger to make gingerbread. Inspired by  these!




I love this cookie cutter, she reminds me of those  We Can Do It women from WWII. We also made some rabbits, but unfortunately by the time I got round to taking this photo, the bunnies had gone on to a better place.


Yesterday we had a great day of running with the dogs on the beach, trying to spot whales (though apparently I was just one hour too late) dance class, a 3km run and then dinner with some new and old friends.
Don't you love it when you make a new friend and get so excited about getting to know them even more? I know I'm going to love getting to know my new friend.


What I'm listening today: Jack Johnson and the wind
What I'm reading: Old Women's Weekly cookbooks.

1 comment:

  1. Awww ... thanks! xo

    (and look at you go with your linking!!)

    ReplyDelete