Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tip Shop is the Rockin' Shop - 12/06

Polly and I love the Tip Shop. We love the Tip Shop so much that today we spent an hour and a half fossicking through boxes and baskets instead of going to the beach as planned.

Polly tells me today it's "not scary, it's beautiful". That's what i think too.

As I trawl through the dusty old books and kitchen wares, Polly always manages to find the smallest toy she can and begs me to take it home.
Today we came away with:
*A doily table runner
*A beautiful painted vase
*An Indian trinket box
*A warm puffy vest (for me)
*2 Tupperware containers
*4 other seal able containers 
*A step for Polly to use in the bathroom
*Good Housekeeping Cookbook - Published in 1925

All for the measly sum of $5

We got home and Polly cleaned up her new step to show off to Dada when he got home.

What I'm listening to: Polly calling me Carolyn, not Mama
What I'm reading: Old school recipes for puddings

No comments:

Post a Comment