Monday, July 19, 2010

For my next trick.......19/07

I've always had this fantasy......
You know, a secret desire that I don't talk about.
It's singing. I've always wanted to sing.

Of course I'm always singing at home, where the only two people that hear me don't judge me. They just put up with it.
 Polly knows to close the kitchen door when I'm doing dishes because I'll be singing......loudly.

Then on Saturday night the opportunity came up for me to sing.
It was Beautiful Caren's birthday (yes, that should be her name)
Todd and Jez were playing (listen to Blumanna here)
Then all of a sudden it came. I was singing. Someone threw a microphone in my face and I was off.
It was fun.
It was exciting.
I got to tick it off my 'Things to do" list

Now I'm wondering about a music course at TAFE
I've done the hard part. Do I want to take it further?

Then at coffee with Jane today she mentioned the art course she starts at TAFE next week.
Music
Art
Music
Art
Music
Art

Which should I choose?

What I'm reading : Zigzag Street - Nick Earls
What I'm listening to: In your eyes - Peter Gabriel and Jeff Martin (separately)

No comments:

Post a Comment