Wednesday, July 14, 2010

By being happy, you sow anonymous benefits upon the world - 14/07/2010

Don't you just love being happy? It's so much better being happy than sad, or grumpy, or jealous, or negative. When you're happy it seeps out of your every pore and is infectious. Being around happy people, you usually can't help but be contaminated with their joy.
Yes, I am happy. Maybe it's the looming holiday in warmer weather that is putting me on a cloud 9.
Maybe it's the prospect of many more holidays to come. Maybe it's that awesome sunshine that has shon today, warming the cockles of my being for the first time in days. Maybe it's my brilliant family. Maybe I'm just hormonal.
Whatever it is, I'm lapping it up.

What I'm listening to: Polly and I singing 'Oh my darlin' Clementine'
What I'm reading: The "This Business is For Sale" sign in Bib Foods.......hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment