Thursday, July 8, 2010

There's good deads & there's good intentions, they're as far apart as heaven and hell.

I dropped my camera. I dropped it about an hour after discussing with B that I'd like a sexy new one.
Hmm....He was just a tad suspicious.
That afternoon we all went for a fossick at the Tip Shop and I picked up one of these babies for $2

It's seriously heavy and completely mechanical, but it's made in Germany in the 80's, so I'm thinking it will be bulletproof.  I've been taking a few photos of P and we're off to the beach for a treasure hunt this morning so will take some more with different exposures.

This week I also met a new baby over here
Unsuccessfully made pumpkin gnocchi
Started making plans for a 2012 Around Aus Trip
Found a hidden gem of a restaurant


What I'm listening to: Ben Harper- Welcome to the Cruel World
What I'm reading: Travel Blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment