Monday, May 17, 2010

Google before you Tweet is the new Think before you Speak!-17/05

Oh wow, a week since my last post. I kept thinking it was only a couple of days ago. But I guess when you have that thought for a whole week it can't be true. The image is just a random photo of ours I'd long forgotten.

Still happily running. Though I have dropped down to just 2km because of a knee injury. But I'll get back to 4km, just have to take it easy.

I had my last counselling session last week. See, the government gives you 6 sessions at a discounted rate and if you want more you need to go back to your GP and plead your case that you are still insane. Though I'm sure my GP would be fine with it, I'm feeling pretty darn good at the moment. Just in my 5 sessions, (keeping 1 session in case I need it before I can see my GP) I have gained much clarity about so many things in my life. I've had loads of junk floating around in my head and taking up precious space and time for so long, that talking and finally being able to put lots of things to rest have put me in a better frame of mind. I know it sounds cheesy (quick, someone hand me some crackers) but it's like I'm becoming the person I've always wanted to be.
See? I knew turning 30 was a big deal for me!

xx
C
What I'm reading today: The Grapes of Wrath-John Steinbeck
What I'm listening to: Kylie Minogue teaming up with The Wiggles

PS
Funnily enough after my last post, when I went to pick Polly up from Day Care on Wednesday I walked into a conversation between a parent and a carer about the importance of a child knowing the correct names of all their body parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment