Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Happy Day! 05/05


Today I chucked a sicky from TAFE, but still put Polly into Daycare and had a 'Mental Health Day'. It's been friggin' awesome!
I had breakfast at Bibs Cafe and read my book.
Hello a well deserved and long over due hour! I walked out of the cafe with a spring in my step and a bounce in my girly pony-tail.

For the rest of the day I've been doing odd-jobs around the house. you know, drinking cups of tea, reading my book in the sun, washing, mopping the floor..... All the important things.

I didn't run yesterday and as I was serving up dinner Brent said to me "you need to go for a run hon." My mood was foul! And thats what it was. I needed some steam to be released. polly and I went for a walk at 7am, but there's no running to be done with a 6kg pram and a 13kg baby in it. So this afternoon before I pick her up I'll do my 30mins and then I'm off to my first ever yoga class. I'm nervous. Not really sure if I want to go, but I'm becoming a fan of stepping out of my comfort zone.

What I'm listening to today: Jeff Martin Live in Brisbane ( oooh the memories come flooding back)
What I'm reading today: The Bibs Brekky Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment